Classic Banana Pudding Recipe you can try any time
Banana Pudding Recipe, Banana pudding is a delicious and popular dessert that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. It is made with bananas, milk, vanilla wafers, and pudding mix, and can be served either warm or cold.
There are many different recipes for banana pudding, but the most popular way to make it is by using Nilla wafers and banana slices. The Nilla wafers are used to line the bottom of a dish, and then the banana slices are layered on top. The pudding mix is then prepared according to the package directions and poured over the banana slices. Once the pudding is set, the dish can be served with whipped cream or ice cream.
Banana pudding is a popular dessert because it is easy to make and can be served in a variety of ways. It is also a great way to use up ripe bananas that may be starting to brown.
If you have never tried banana pudding, I encourage you to give it a try. It is sure to become a family favorite!Fabulous Nosh and Recipes
Banana Pudding Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) package Nilla wafers
- 6 bananas, sliced
Read more fabulous recipe News
Banana Pudding Recipe Directions:
- In a large bowl, whisk together condensed milk, evaporated milk, and water. Add pudding mix and whisk until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla extract and continue to beat until combined.
- Add Nilla wafers to the bottom of a 9×13 inch dish. Top with banana slices.
- Pour pudding mixture over bananas and spread evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Serve with whipped cream and enjoy!
Banana Pudding Recipe nutrition value
Banana pudding is a rich and creamy dessert that is packed with nutrients. One serving of banana pudding contains:
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 17 grams
- Saturated Fat: 10 grams
- Cholesterol: 50 milligrams
- Sodium: 270 milligrams
- Carbohydrates: 56 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Sugar: 39 grams
- Protein: 7 grams
Banana pudding is a high calorie dessert, but it is also a good source of vitamins and minerals. One serving of banana pudding provides:
- Vitamin A: 10% of the Daily Value
- Vitamin C: 8% of the Daily Value
- Calcium: 15% of the Daily Value
- Iron: 4% of the Daily Value
Banana pudding is a delicious and nutritious dessert that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Give it a try today!
How to serve
Banana pudding can be served in a variety of ways. It can be enjoyed as is, or with a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream. It can also be used as a topping for pancakes, waffles, or french toast. Banana pudding is also a popular filling for cakes and cupcakes.
No matter how you choose to enjoy it, banana pudding is sure to be a hit!
Best time to eat
Banana pudding is a great dessert to enjoy any time of day. It is a popular choice for breakfast, brunch, or a light snack. It can also be enjoyed as a dessert after dinner.
Banana pudding is a versatile dessert that can be enjoyed any time of day. Give it a try today!