Butter Chicken Recipe: Make Healthy Butter chicken with this recipe.
Butter Chicken Recipe, Ask any meat-lover about what they like to eat, and most people will say chicken. Butter Chicken Recipe is something that people just can’t seem to get enough of Chicken is meat cooked in every form from grilled chicken to tikkas, to sauces and gravies.
But most chicken dishes are heavy on texture and therefore flavor comes out as an effortless process. We use a lot of butter, ghee, and masalas for the taste but this often leads to the development of bad stomach acids which leaves you feeling miserable at the end of your meal. A perfect dish requires balance in texture, taste, and nutrition!
Read more – Chicken curry recipes Dhaba Style
- 400 gms raw chicken
For the Marinade:
- 2 tsp mustard oil
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 cup curd
- 2 tsp ginger and garlic paste
Read more – Make Your Breakfast Better with This Simple Vegetable Samosa Recipe
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 to taste butter cubes
- 1 tsp mace
- 1 Cinnamon sticks, sliced
- 3 gram cloves
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 butter cubes
- 7 Cardamom
- 4 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 green chilli
- 2 tsp cardamom powder
Read more – Try this homemade Veg Momos Recipe! It’s Very Delicious and Easy!
- Marinate 500 grams chicken breast cubes by sprinkling over 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1.5 tbsp red chilli powder, 1 tbsp garam masala/tandoori masala and top with 2 tablespoons curd before leaving to marinate for 10 minutes.
- In a pan, heat some ghee and cook the chicken until done
- Meanwhile, in a pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter and 2 chopped onions. Cook the onions until they’re cooked well on medium heat. Add 6-8 chopped blanched tomatoes and 8-10 cashew nuts.
- Add in 2 tbsp of garlic paste, 1 tbsp of salt, 2 tsp of sugar, and 1/2 tbsp of garam masala and 3/4 tsp of Kashmiri chili powder. Stir these ingredients together for three minutes.
- Churn the mixture into a fine puree.
- Add it to the pan, along with the cooked chicken and 2 tsp kasoori methi, and let it simmer for 3 to 4 minutes. Let the gravy cook.
- Taste and adjust with more garam masala/salt.
The addition of cream gives the sauce a buttery and silky smooth texture. Restaurants are known for adding copious amounts of butter, which can leave you feeling bloated or sick from the grease on your plate.
Read more – Make Your Regular Day Special with The Best Indian Food
Applying Ghee to the sauce helps prevent sticking by producing more liquid.
Adding cream in cooking provides that richness you look for in butter chicken. With this less oily version, it leaves you feeling satisfied with a healthy vegan meal.