Make your breakfast epic with this delightful Cheesy Bread Pakora Recipe
There is nothing more satisfying than sizzling hot bread pakoras during a rainy day. I tried to find out Cheesy Bread Pakora Recipe online.
However, during monsoons it is best not to eat out and so I’ve come up with this recipe for cheese pakora to make it at home in best hygiene conditions. In contrast to the traditional bread pakora, these are filled with veggies, spices and cheese.
Bread pakoda is a well-known street food in the Northern areas of India. You can either love it or dislike it but it is a must to try it.
This cheesy bread pakora recipe makes the delicious bread pakoda that is loaded with cheese, capsicum and layered with gram flour with spices.Fabulous Nosh and Recipes
It takes very little time to make this tasty snack. You can make it in just 15 minutes, so you can enjoy this delicious pakora with a cup of hot tea in this rainy season.
It’s a great option for children too, who want to give something yummy as well as tasty inside the Tiffin. The Veggie Cheesy Bread pakoda is a modified version of bread pakoras. This is a highly loved recipe for breakfast and tiffins.
Cheesy Bread Pakora Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 cup besan atta (gram flour)
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated cheese cubes
- 1 capsicum
- 4 green chilies
- 2 pinches of baking soda
- 3 cup refined oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 16 bread white
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt as per your taste
How To Cook:
- Wash all the veggies and chop yellow, green and red pepper.
- Use a grater to carefully grate mozzarella cheese. Keep them aside.
- Take a large bowl and add all the chopped veggies with grated mozzarella on the top. Add finely chopped green chilies to it with salt.
- Add grated cheese as well to the ingredients and mix them well.
- Take another large bowl and add gram flour with water, turmeric powder and salt and mix them well. Add some baking powder to the mixture and mix them again till the ingredients become in batter like consistency.
- Lay the bread slices on a clean surface and spread an equal amount of cheese mixture to the bread.
- Now, take another slice of bread and cover all the cheese slices to make a sandwich-like look.
- Now, cut the slices in half.
- Take a kadai or fry pan and add oil to it on a medium flame. Once the oil is heated, carefully dip the sandwiches into the gram flour mixture. Breads should be coated nicely from all the sides.
- Slide the coated breads into the fry pan to deep fry. Fry all the cheese pakoras until they become golden in color and crisp in texture.
- Serve them hot with your choices of chutneys and dips.
Related Recipe News:
- Pie crust recipe for a sweet desert
- Cinnamon roll recipe for your Good Mornings
- How To Make The Perfect Taco Soup Recipe In 10 Minutes
- How To Cook The Perfect Hummus Recipe With This Easy Trick
- Chicken Soup Recipe That Will Heal Your Soul
Cheesy bread pakoras are crispy spiced Indian bread recipes you can eat for breakfast or a snack. It is a delicious and cheesy snack to enjoy in the evening that is made of bread.
This bread pakora is not stuffed with besan, but with a fusion of cheesy and veggies mixture.
The cheese bread pakora recipe is among the most loved of trendy meals of today across the world. It’s easy, quick and delicious. It is enjoyed by millions of people every day. They’re delicious and look amazing. You should try it too and share your experiences with us.