Easy Chili Recipe Is Poppin With Flavor
This easy chili recipe is poppin’ with flavor! It’s a simple, one-pot meal that’s perfect for a weeknight dinner. And, it’s made with just a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry like ground beef, diced tomatoes, kidney beans, and chili powder.
This recipe is also adjustable to your taste. If you like it a little spicier, add more chili powder. If you like it a little sweeter, add a little more sugar.Fabulous Nosh and Recipes
If you like it a little thicker, add a little more cornmeal.
Ingredients for Chili Recipe:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
Steps for Chili Recipe:
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook ground beef until browned.
- Add diced tomatoes, kidney beans, chili powder, sugar, salt, and black pepper to the pot. Stir to combine.
- Bring chili to a simmer and then cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in cornmeal and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until chili is thickened.
- Serve chili with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream, if desired.
Related Recipe News:
- Pie crust recipe for a sweet desert
- Cinnamon roll recipe for your Good Mornings
- How To Make The Perfect Taco Soup Recipe In 10 Minutes
- How To Cook The Perfect Hummus Recipe With This Easy Trick
- Chicken Soup Recipe That Will Heal Your Soul
Who can make Chili at home?
This easy chili recipe is poppin’ with flavor and it is so simple to make. You don’t need to be a experienced cook to make this dish. This recipe is perfect for a beginner cook or someone who doesn’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.
This dish can be made in one pot and it only takes a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
What are the benefits of making Chili at home?
One of the great things about making chili at home is that you can adjust the recipe to your taste. If you like it a little spicier, add more chili powder.
This chili is also great for meal prep. Simply make a big batch on the weekend and then portion it out into individual containers for an easy, grab-and-go lunch or dinner during the week.