Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe are always appropriate for family and friends
Chocolate chip cookie Recipe are one of the most popular cookie Recipe in the United States. The chocolate chip cookie was first created by Ruth Graves Wakefield in 1938. She was the owner of the Toll House Inn, in Whitman, Massachusetts.
The chocolate chip cookie quickly became a favourite of both her guests and her family.
The original recipe for chocolate chip cookies called for the dough to be cut into small pieces and baked for a short time. This resulted in a cookie that was soft and chewy.
Today, there are many recipes for chocolate chip cookies, and they can be either soft and chewy or crispy.
The key to a good chocolate chip cookie is to use good-quality chocolate. The chocolate should be chopped into small pieces so that it melts evenly when it is baked.Fabulous Nosh and Recipes
There are several types of chocolate that can be used in chocolate chip cookies, including milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate.
Milk chocolate is the most popular type of chocolate used in chocolate chip cookies. Dark chocolate can be used, but it will result in a less sweet cookie. White chocolate can also be used, but it is not as common as the other two types.
In addition to chocolate, chocolate chip cookies can also include nuts, raisins, and even oatmeal.
When making chocolate chip cookies, it is important to use the correct type of flour. The flour should be a light or all-purpose flour.
Do not use a self-rising flour, as this will result in a cookie that is too cake-like.
The dough for chocolate chip cookies should be chilled for at least 30 minutes before baking. This will help the cookies keep their shape and prevent them from spreading too much.
When the cookies are baked, they should be removed from the oven and allowed to cool on a wire rack. Once they are cooled, they can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Steps for Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture, mixing until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake until cookies are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes; transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- Yield: about 4 dozen cookies
Related Recipe News:
- Pie crust recipe for a sweet desert
- Cinnamon roll recipe for your Good Mornings
- How To Make The Perfect Taco Soup Recipe In 10 Minutes
- How To Cook The Perfect Hummus Recipe With This Easy Trick
- Chicken Soup Recipe That Will Heal Your Soul
How to serve Chocolate Chip Cookie:
Chocolate chip cookies are best when they are fresh out of the oven, but they can also be served at room temperature. If you are serving them at a party, you can put them on a platter or in a cookie jar.
If you want to dress up your chocolate chip cookies, you can drizzle them with melted chocolate or sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
You can also sandwich them together with a layer of chocolate ganache or frosting in the middle.
Best time to Eat Chocolate Chip Cookie:
Chocolate chip cookies are best eaten within a few days of being baked. However, they can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week.
Follow us for more Recipe News. Share Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe with your friends and family.