Try this One of the best Dinner Ideas Healthy and Delicious
Dinner Ideas Healthy, Healthy eating can refer to various things and you can have any for making your dinner ideas healthy. For some, it is about adding the use of moderately-carb and Whole30-friendly dishes into our routines. Others are focused on adhering to the Mediterranean eating plan or making a commitment to meals that are prepared as well as eating more food that is based on plants.
No matter how you define it, and implement it there is a consensus on two points that healthy eating is good for us and provides our meals with a variety of healthy ingredients. You can check our latest dinner idea which is very healthy for you.
Vegetables are a delicious source of nutrients when cooked properly.Fabulous Nosh and Recipes
Fresh vegetables cook quicker than old veggies, you can include this veg kadai recipe to your daily routine as a healthy dish. Check our latest recipe for your healthy dinner.
Veg Kadai Recipe
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 cloves
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ inch cinnamon
- 3 to 4 dry kashmiri red chilies
- 8 to 9 cashews
- 2 green cardamoms
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
- 4 to 5 peppercorns
- ½ cup carrots finely cut in batons
- ½ cup of potatoes finely cut in batons
- ⅔ cup fresh green peas
- ½ cup sliced bell pepper
- ½ cup sliced onion
- 3 tsp oil
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 200 gms tomatoes in puree form
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp red chili powder
- 1.5 cup of water
- 3 tsp light cream
- 3 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- Salt as per taste
- 1 inch ginger for garnish
Read more fabulous recipe
How To Cook:
- Take a small frying pan, add oil and heat it and add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, green cardamoms, cloves, red chili, kasuri methi, cinnamon, black peppercorns, and cashews.
- Sit them and roast on a low heat for some time. Set aside.
- When ingredients are cool add roasted ingredients to mixer grinder and grind in a fine powder and keep them aside.
- Take a pan and add 1 tsp oil and add sliced onion and bell pepper to it and stir well.
- Saute all together on a low-medium heat until bell peppers are half cooked.
- Remove the saute bell pepper and onion in another bowl.
- Take the same pan, add 2 tsp oil and heat it. Add ginger garlic paste and saute it for 30 seconds and add finely chopped onions.
- Stir the onions on medium heat until they become golden.
- Add tomato puree to it with turmeric powder and red chili powder and stir them to combine. Cook until masala thickens.
- Add potato, carrot with green peas to it and stir it well for 1 minute.
- Cover the pan and on a low medium heat cook all the veggies and add water to it. Cook until the veggies become soft.
- Add kadai masala and garnish it well with coriander leaves.
Are you worried that you don’t have enough time to cook a nutritious dinner? Don’t be. This healthy meal can be made in only 20 minutes, which means you can have a tasty dinner even on the busiest days. Try one of the best dinner ideas healthy and tell us about your experience.