The Simplest Ways to Make the Best of Easy Desserts Recipes
Easy Desserts Recipes, If you are a fan of desserts and have an urge on a regular basis, you’ll be awestruck by these dessert recipes! I cannot emphasize enough the amazing flavor of these simple desserts. It is among my top desserts during festival seasons and on occasions since the ingredients make me a sweet tooth.
Do you want a sweet treat simple to prepare? These easy desserts will do what you need. Try these recipes to make on festivals and for your family on special functions.
Read more – Perfect Easy Dinner Recipe: With Experience In Every Bite
Gulab Jamun: Easy Desserts Recipes Idea
Gulab Jamun is one of the most famous Indian dishes which is loved by everyone and it has a very unique flavor.
You enjoy these desserts in festive seasons but you can make them easily at home.Fabulous nosh and recipes
- All purpose flour
- Cardamom powder
- Baking powder
How to make dough for Gulab Jamun
- In a bowl, add crumbled khoya and add some all purpose flour with baking powder and cardamom powder and mix all well.
- Add some ghee and mix again.
- Add some milk and mix it through until dough starts to form. Make a soft dough.
- Cover with damp cloth and rest it for around 30 minutes.
Make sugar syrup for gulab jamun
- Take a bowl and add some sugar in water with saffron and cardamom pods.
- Bring a boil to water and then simmer it for 7 minutes and do not overcook the syrup as we only want some sticky consistency.
- After cooling down, the sugar syrup appears thick.
Read more – The Only Veg Biryani Recipe Resources You Will Ever Need
Make balls of Gulab Jamun
- Rub some ghee on your palm and knead the whole dough again once.
- With the dough, make some small balls and do not apply pressure to make balls. Make balls smooth with no cracks.
How to fry gulab jamun balls
- Take a frying pan and heat ghee or oil well to fry the balls. Fry all the bowls on medium low heat.
- Add all the balls to the syrup and after that they will soak in the sweetness. Before soaking, check the temperature of the syrup, make sure it is cold. Because if it’s hot the balls will crack.
- Soak the balls for 2-3 hours.
Kheer: Easy Desserts Recipes
It is a special Indian dessert, mainly prepared in festivals. It is made with boiled milk, sugar and rice.
Read more – Mouth watering Fried Chicken Recipe – Worth Trying
- 1 cup basmati rice
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 4 cup milk
- ¾ cup slivered almonds
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
How to cook
- Take a big pot and add water with condensed milk, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Close the lid and add rice to it for 20 minutes.
- Once the dessert is cooked, open the lid and give a good stir.
- Adjust the consistency according to you and check sweetness. If the kheer is dense, then add some milk to it.
- Garnish the kheer with some dry fruits.
Read more – Do not sleep empty stomach, try these tasty dinner recipes at your home
By experimenting with a new method of sweet dishes, you can beat your cravings for something sweet by trying this recipe. Try these easy dessert recipes at your home for your family and friends. Tell us about your experience.