Perfect Easy Dinner Recipe: With Experience In Every Bite
We understand that cooking 7 nights a week may be difficult and finding an easy dinner recipe for everyday Dinner is good when it’s served hot and fresh instead of spending hours standing in the kitchen. We know that you’re probably tired from all day’s work and want to cook something quick and effortless.
This easy dinner recipe will be perfect for busy weeknights. It’s healthy, hearty, and filling, and it comes together in just a few minutes. Plus, it’s easily adaptable to whatever you have on hand. So next time you’re looking for an easy dinner solution, give this recipe a try. You’ll be glad you did!
Read More – What makes Indian Food so special and unique around the world?
1. Jeera Vegetables Recipe
Jeera Vegetable Recipe: A melange of potatoes, carrots and spinach becomes an enticing dish when mixed with the bright, peppery taste of cumin powder. It is both super tasty and super easy to cook.
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 8-9 Baby potatoes
- 2 tsp jeera
- 2 Onions
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic chilli paste
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- to taste salt & pepper
- Coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Elaichi powder
- for garnishing cream
- 1 cup palak puree
- 5-6 Baby carrots
Read more – Hearty Vegetable Soup Recipe: For Healthy Lifestyle
- Heat butter and oil in a pan.
- Add cumin, onions, ginger garlic paste, potatoes and carrots.
- Pour the curry sauce and let it cook for a while.
- Put some salt, pepper and coriander powder on top.
- Mix in some sour cream with butter.
- Add lime juice to make it tangy.
- Garnish with some coriander leaves and red chilli powder before serving hot.
Have Vegetables And Fruits, If You Want To Lead A Healthy Life.Favulous Nosh Ang Recipes
2. Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
Rice cooked in a simmering pot with different layers of vegetables, such as peas and carrots. It has a variety of spices, like curry and turmeric.
- 1 bowl rice boiled
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp wine (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3-4 baby corn, chopped
- 4-5 green beans, chopped
- to taste salt
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- for garnishing spring onion greens
- 2-3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbsp carrots, chopped
- 4-5 tbsp cabbage
Read more – Want to cook famous Indian food dishes today? Here is the best veg biryani recipe for you
1. In a pan, saute garlic and chili in oil.
2. Add carrots, baby corn, cabbage and green beans.
3. Saute until vegetables are tender and add sesame oil.
4. Add rice and season with salt, pepper, soy sauce and wine.
Cook for a minute.
5. Serve hot garnished with spring onions.
Read more – Do not sleep empty stomach, try these tasty dinner recipes at your home
This easy dinner recipe is a perfect way to get a delicious meal on the table with minimal effort. The best part is that it’s also healthy and packed with nutrients, so you can feel good about what you’re eating. Give it a try tonight and see how simple and delicious healthy eating can be.