Start Your Day with These Power-Packed Healthy Breakfast Ideas
Start Your Day with These Power-Packed Healthy Breakfast Ideas: To maintain a healthy lifestyle, you shouldn’t skip breakfast as it is the main source of the energy to get going. Breakfast is a great option to start your day with a healthy habit. There are many low-calorie, low-carb and great breakfast options available, if you’re looking for good for you and easy healthy breakfast ideas.
1. Healthy Palak Paratha
This is a healthy palak recipe or spinach paratha recipe which can easily be made in your breakfast, dinner and it will add veggies intake to your meal. It is a very nutritious and healthy recipe which can be served with any curry or pickles. It is made with whole wheat flour, some spices and spinach and very easy to make.
Read more : Have Craving For Chola Bhatura – the best Indian Dishes Recipe
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1.5 cups of spinach
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 or 2 green chili
- Salt as per your taste
- Oil for parathas
How to cook
- Take a grinding jar and add spinach leaves which are roughly chopped, chili, cumin seeds and make a smooth paste and do not add any water or if required only 1 or 2 spoon of water to it.
- Take a big bowl to mix the whole wheat flour and spinach paste and some salt and make a smooth dough.
- Add a tsp of oil and mix it to the dough. Keep it aside for 20 minutes now or you can make spinach paratha immediately too.
- Now take dough to make equal size balls to flatten it and roll into thin flatbread.
- Now cook the parathas on the heat on a pan on medium heat.
- Add a tsp of oil on each side of the paranthas to cook it well.
- Make all the palak parathas and serve with fresh curd or any curry which you like.
2. Banana Splits Healthy Breakfast Idea
It is also a smart healthy recipe which you can make easily for breakfast.
Read more – You Should Try These Delicious South Indian Food On Your Next Trip
- 2 large bananas
- 2 corn thins
- 130 gm vanilla yogurt
- Fresh berries
- 1 tsp natural sliced almonds
- 1 tsp pepita
- Some maple syrup
How to Make:
- Peel the bananas and cut into half and arrange onto the plate and cut 1 corn thin into wedges and arrange them too. Pour some yogurt and top with fresh berries, some pepitas and crumbled corn thins.
- Drizzle some maple syrup onto the recipe.
3. Millet Capsicum Rice Healthy breakfast Idea
Read more – Craving for Biryani? Try this Indian Biryani Recipe At Your Home
- 1 cup little millet
- 3 tsp oil
- 1.5 cup water
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 yellow capsicum
- 2 tsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp thyme
- Salt to taste
How to Make
Step 1: Keep the millet aside to cool down after cooking it.
Step 2: Cut the capsicum into small pieces. Finely chop the garlic. If you want to add onions to the recipe you can by finely chopping them too.
Step 3: Add oil to a saucepan and add the finely chopped garlic with some red chili flakes and dried thyme, dried oregano and black pepper powder.
Step 4: Mix the spices with chopped capsicum and salt. Allow it to cook for 5 minutes on high heat.
Step 5: Mix in the cooked millet. Add salt to taste and heat for five minutes.
Step 6: Turn off the flame, and then add chopped coriander leaves. Once everything is well combined, you can serve Capsicum Rice.
Read more – Make Your Breakfast Better with This Simple Vegetable Samosa Recipe
Love these easy breakfast ideas, if yes then give a like comment. If you want more articles with breakfast ideas, please let us know in the comments. Your point of view will help us to create something wonderful!