Start Your Day with These Power-Packed Healthy Breakfast Ideas
Start Your Day with These Power-Packed Healthy Breakfast Ideas: To maintain a healthy lifestyle, you shouldn’t skip breakfast as it is the main source of the energy to get going. Breakfast is a great option to start your day with a healthy habit. There are many low-calorie, low-carb and great breakfast options available, if you’re looking for good for you and easy healthy breakfast ideas.
1. Healthy Palak Paratha
This is a healthy palak recipe or spinach paratha recipe which can easily be made in your breakfast, dinner and it will add veggies intake to your meal. It is a very nutritious and healthy recipe which can be served with any curry or pickles. It is made with whole wheat flour, some spices and spinach and very easy to make.
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1.5 cups of spinach
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 or 2 green chili
- Salt as per your taste
- Oil for parathas
How to cook
- Take a grinding jar and add spinach leaves which are roughly chopped, chili, cumin seeds and make a smooth paste and do not add any water or if required only 1 or 2 spoon of water to it.
- Take a big bowl to mix the whole wheat flour and spinach paste and some salt and make a smooth dough.
- Add a tsp of oil and mix it to the dough. Keep it aside for 20 minutes now or you can make spinach paratha immediately too.
- Now take dough to make equal size balls to flatten it and roll into thin flatbread.
- Now cook the parathas on the heat on a pan on medium heat.
- Add a tsp of oil on each side of the paranthas to cook it well.
- Make all the palak parathas and serve with fresh curd or any curry which you like.
2. Banana Splits Healthy Breakfast Idea
It is also a smart healthy recipe which you can make easily for breakfast.
- 2 large bananas
- 2 corn thins
- 130 gm vanilla yogurt
- Fresh berries
- 1 tsp natural sliced almonds
- 1 tsp pepita
- Some maple syrup
How to Make:
- Peel the bananas and cut into half and arrange onto the plate and cut 1 corn thin into wedges and arrange them too. Pour some yogurt and top with fresh berries, some pepitas and crumbled corn thins.
- Drizzle some maple syrup onto the recipe.
3. Millet Capsicum Rice Healthy breakfast Idea
- 1 cup little millet
- 3 tsp oil
- 1.5 cup water
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 yellow capsicum
- 2 tsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp thyme
- Salt to taste
How to Make
Step 1: Keep the millet aside to cool down after cooking it.
Step 2: Cut the capsicum into small pieces. Finely chop the garlic. If you want to add onions to the recipe you can by finely chopping them too.
Step 3: Add oil to a saucepan and add the finely chopped garlic with some red chili flakes and dried thyme, dried oregano and black pepper powder.
Step 4: Mix the spices with chopped capsicum and salt. Allow it to cook for 5 minutes on high heat.
Step 5: Mix in the cooked millet. Add salt to taste and heat for five minutes.
Step 6: Turn off the flame, and then add chopped coriander leaves. Once everything is well combined, you can serve Capsicum Rice.
Love these easy breakfast ideas, if yes then give a like comment. If you want more articles with breakfast ideas, please let us know in the comments. Your point of view will help us to create something wonderful!