Best Healthy Snack Recipes – Quick And Easy To Make
Healthy snack recipes: If you’re craving something in the middle of the day, it may be because you’re a little hungry. Avoid chips that are deep-fried and have a lot of calories. Eating healthy snacks can help curb your appetite so that you don’t overeat later.
Eat a snack that won’t sabotage your weight-loss plans, especially if you still want to fit into your favorite pair of jeans. Grab a whole grain cracker and some guacamole or slather an apple with mouth-watering peanut butter. You can even make oatmeal more tempting by adding dark chocolate and berries. Now let’s talk about some healthy snack recipes.
1. Lentil and Broccoli Chaat
Every day, 8 pm is dinner time. But for those of you who can’t wait and want a quick meal, try this dish: roasted broccoli, sprouts, tahini dressing, and chickpeas.
- Few drops of Tabasco sauce
- 8 broccoli florets
- 1/2 a sweet lime/mosambi cut into segments
- 30-40 gram black beans (cooked)
- 1 cup masoor dal (cooked)
- 100-gram papaya (diced)
- 2-3 potatoes (cooked)
- 1 cup methi sprouts
Let’s go through the steps to make lentil and charred broccoli chaat
- Trim the broccoli, and cut off the woody stems.
- Lightly salt and pepper them.
- Grill or roast on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl to mix well.
- Put all the chopped veggies, and fruit and dip on a serving platter, top with scallions, cilantro, and cucumbers, and pour on dressing to serve.
2. Oats Idli
Here is another recipe idea- it contains many healthy ingredients. You can make steamed idlis with some roasted oats, grated carrots, chopped chilies, and fresh coriander.
Stay Healthy And Well With Healthy Oats Idli And Make Your Tastebuds Delicious.Fabulous Nosh And Recipes
Ingredients for the one of the best healthy snack recipes
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 liter curd (slightly sour)
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
- A pinch of fruit salt
- 1 tbsp urad dal
- 1/2 tbsp chana dal
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 cup carrots, grated
Let’s go through the steps to make Oats Idli
1. Dry-toast the oats on a Tawa until they are slightly brown.
2. In a pan, add oil, mustard seeds, urad dal, and chana dal, and allow the mustard seeds to sizzle and the dals to become light golden.
3. Add chopped chilies, grated carrots, and coriander to this mixture.
4. Add a teaspoon of turmeric powder to this mixture and fry it for one minute on medium heat to make sure it’s well combined with the other ingredients before removing it from the heat.
5. Now add the seasoning mixture over the powdered oats mixture along with some curd or water and make sure that everything is well combined before removing from heat.
6. To check if the idli is cooked, check whether the batter does not stick to the knife.
7. Once the idli is cooked, remove it and serve with Onion chutney on top. Enjoy these delicious healthy snack recipes with your family too.