Lasagna Recipe Cheesy One-Pan Spicy, Is Wife Approved
Lasagna is a dish that can be enjoyed by the whole family. This cheesy one-pan spicy lasagna Recipe is a great way to spice up your dinner routine. It is packed with flavour and is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
The best part about this dish is that it is incredibly easy to make. So, if you are looking for a new and exciting way to make lasagna, look no further than this recipe.Fabulous Nosh and Recipes
Lasagna Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Steps to Make Lasagna Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large saucepan, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, water, sugar, basil, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, and Parmesan cheese.
- To assemble, spread 1 cup of meat sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Arrange 6 noodles over the sauce. Spread half of the ricotta cheese mixture over the noodles.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Repeat layering of noodles, ricotta cheese mixture, and mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining meat sauce.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes, or until lasagna is cooked through. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
This dish is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. It is packed with flavor and is easy to make. So, if you are looking for a new and exciting way to make lasagna, give this recipe a try.
Related Recipe News:
- Grandma’s instant delicious One-Pan Goulash Recipe
- Delicious Chicken Alfredo Recipe, Flavor Tips and Much More!
- Classic Gumbo Recipe your family will surely like it
- This Fabulous Easy Pasta Salad Recipe Practically Makes Itself
- Magical Peach Cobbler Recipe With Crispy Sugar Crust
How to serve lasagna
This lasagna is best served hot and fresh out of the oven. Let it sit for 10 minutes after baking to allow the cheese to set. Serve with a side of garlic bread or a green salad. Enjoy!
Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave or in the oven until hot and bubbly.
Best time to eat lasagna
There is no wrong time to eat lasagna. This dish is perfect for a family dinner or a casual gathering with friends. It is also a great dish to bring to a potluck or potluck-style event.
Lasagna is a dish that can be enjoyed by the whole family. This cheesy one-pan spicy lasagna is a great way to spice up your dinner routine. It is packed with flavor and is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
The best part about this dish is that it is incredibly easy to make. So, if you are looking for a new and exciting way to make lasagna, look no further than this recipe.
Follow Us for More Recipe News. Share Lasagna Recipe with your friends and family.