Classic lunch recipe – try these recipes at home
Classic lunch recipe, There are many great lunch recipes to choose from, but one of our favorites is this easy and healthy Mediterranean-style quinoa salad.
Packed with protein and fiber, it’s a satisfying and delicious meal that will leave you feeling full and energized all afternoon.Fabulous Nosh and Recipes
Easy pasta recipe
This quick and easy pasta dish is perfect for a busy weeknight. Made with just a few simple ingredients, it comes together in under 30 minutes and is packed with flavor. Add some grilled chicken or shrimp to make it a complete meal.
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted almonds (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, chickpeas, cucumber, red onion, red bell pepper, parsley, mint, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well and taste for seasoning.
- If desired, stir in feta cheese, roasted almonds, and/or dried apricots.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Best time to eat
The best time to eat this healthy quinoa salad is for lunch or dinner. It’s a great option for a quick and easy meal that will leave you feeling satisfied and energized.
Read more Fabulous Recipe News
Cheesy-Crust Skillet Pizza recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (10 oz) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, salt, and pepper until beef is browned.
- Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and water. Bring to a boil.
- Roll pizza dough into a 12-inch circle. Place in skillet.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
How to serve
This easy skillet pizza is best served hot out of the oven. Cut into wedges and enjoy with a side salad or some garlic bread.