How to make Dhaba Style Dry Paneer Bhurji at Home!
Paneer Bhurji is one of the most well-loved tasty North Indian breakfast recipes made using India Cottage Cheese. It’s simple, quick and the most delicious Paneer Bhurji recipe you’ve ever had! You can easily make this recipe in just 15 minutes and it comes out to be very delicious. It is one of the famous vegetarian recipes in India.
Scrambled paneer, or Indian cottage cheese stir-fried with capsicum and tomato-onion masala. Enjoy this delicious North Indian paneer bhurji with parathas or pav, naan bread, or toast of bread, and have a blast!
Ingredients Required For Paneer Bhurji
- 200 gms crumbled paneer
- ½ tsp cumin seed
- 1 chopped green chili
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 medium finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped medium tomato
- 1 ½ tsp oil
- ¼ tsp red chili powder
- ⅛ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp salt or as per your taste
- ¼ cup capsicum or green peas
- ¾ tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
The best tip for making delicious paneer bhurji for paneer is to make use of fresh cottage cheese.Fabulous Nosh And Recipes
How To Make Paneer Bhurji At Home:
- Take a boiling pot and add 4 cups of milk to the pot and bring it to a boil.
- Add 1 tsp of vinegar or you can use lemon juice and stir it well.
- When the milk begins to curdle well, remove it from the stove.
- For any reason, if milk does not curdle, you should add more vinegar.
- Drain this curdled milk with a strainer covered with a muslin cloth. Rinse it well under running water.
- By applying some pressure, squeeze off the excess water and milk and make a knot with a cloth.
- Hang the paneer for about 15 minutes to remove excess whey and water.
Read More – Great Ideas For Lunch To Lift Your Mood Up
How to Cook The Recipe
- Finely chop onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves.
- Take a frying pan and add oil on medium heat. Add ½ tsp cumin seeds and allow them to splutter.
- Add ½ cup finely chopped onions and green chilies and fry them for some time until they get golden or light brown.
- Add 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste and saute them until the raw smell goes off.
- Add 1 finely chopped medium tomato with salt and turmeric powder. Fry it for some time until tomatoes turn soft and mushy.
- Add red chili powder, Kasuri methi (optional), and garam masala to the tomatoes.
- Mix all well and saute the spices until the raw smell goes off from the tomato curry.
- Stir in peas and capsicum if you want to use them in your bhurji and fry until these veggies turn slightly soft.
- Add crumbled paneer to the pan. Stir it well and fry it until everything blends well for around 2 minutes.
- Turn off the stove and add 2 tsp of freshly chopped coriander leaves for garnishing. Sprinkle some lemon juice if you want.
This delicious dish, like other bhurji recipes, is easy to prepare and perfect for breakfast. We love paneer as it is nutritious. Paneer is a great source of calcium and protein that aids with weight loss procedures.
Since it is low in carbohydrates and high in protein, it is digested slowly, and therefore is suitable for diabetics. The potassium in paneer can help lower the effects of high sodium through lower blood pressure. Also, prepare the bhurji prior to serving, as otherwise, it is likely to become slightly wet. Tell us about your experience making this well-loved Paneer Bhurji.