Easily make restaurant style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe at Home
Paneer Butter Masala Recipe restaurant-style, or Butter Paneer Recipe is certainly among the best delicious and comforting Indian dishes recipe. It is also one of the most quick and simple paneer recipes.
Cubes of Paneer are dipped in a delicious creamy, buttery and slightly tart tomato-based gravy, and served with a generous portion of makkhan or white butter.
You can pair the delicious and creamy paneer gravy with a garlic naan or rice jeera to make a wonderful dinner.
Paneer Butter Masala Recipe Ingredients:
- 20 whole cashews
- ½ cup hot water to soak cashews
- 5 medium sized pureed tomatoes
- 1 inch ginger
- 4 medium sized garlic cloves
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tej patta or bay leaf
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chili powder
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 green chili
- 250 gm paneer or indian cottage cheese in small cubes
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 3 tsp low-fat cream
- ½ tsp sugar
- Salt as per the requirement
- 2 tsp chopped coriander leaves to garnish
- 3-4 julienne ginger to garnish
- 1 tsp low fat cream for garnishing
- 1 tsp butter
Related Recipe News:
- Pie crust recipe for a sweet desert
- Cinnamon roll recipe for your Good Mornings
- How To Make The Perfect Taco Soup Recipe In 10 Minutes
- How To Cook The Perfect Hummus Recipe With This Easy Trick
- Chicken Soup Recipe That Will Heal Your Soul
How To Prepare:
- Take a bowl and soak the cashews in hot water for 30 minutes.
- Chop tomatoes, ginger garlic to make paste and slice paneer into 1 inch cubes.
- Drain the water of cashews and blend them in the grinder.
- Add 2 to 3 tsp of water and blend a smoothie paste. Keep them aside in a small bowl.
- In the same grinder, blend roughly chopped tomatoes into a puree.
- Keep it aside and don’t add any water.
How to Make Tomato Gravy:
- Take a pan on the stove on a low flame and add tej patta to the butter and fry it for 2 to 3 seconds till it becomes fragrant.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute it for some time till all the raw aroma disappears.
- Add tomato puree and stir them well and cook for around 5 to 6 minutes. Add kashmiri red chili powder and saute it until the oil leaves its sides from tomato paste.
- Add cashews paste and stir them well and saute the paste for a few minutes until the oil begins to leave from the sides of masala paste.
- Keep stirring the cashew paste for approx 3 to 4 minutes on a low flame.
How to make paneer butter masala:
- Add water to the paste and mix it well and simmer it on low flame only until the curry will begin to boil.
- Leave it for 2 to 3 minutes to boil and add ginger julienne and reserve some for garnishing. The curry will now become thick.
- Add green chillies and salt, sugar to the curry and simmer them for 1 minute.
- When the gravy becomes thick in your desired consistency, add some paneer cubes to it and stir gently. Keep the gravy on the mediu consistency.
- Add some crushed kasuri methi with dry fenugreek leaves which is optional. Add garam masala and cream and gently mix all together and switch off the flame.
- Garnish your paneer butter masala with coriander leaves and ginger julienne.
- You can garnish it with small butter cubes and by drizzling some cream.
- Serve the paneer butter masala with plain naan, roti, paratha, garlic naan or jeera rice.
Punjabi paneer butter masala among the most sought-after paneer recipes that are part of Indian food.
The perfect blend of spice and creamy gravy make it appealing and versatile enough to serve alongside any Indian bread or rice.Fabulous Nosh and Recipes
If you serve it with naan, tandoori, as well as the paneer kulcha or with rice steamed it will delight your appetite like it has never been before. Follow our step-by-step recipe for making the best vegetarian dish to serve for lunch and share with us about your experience with the recipe.