Paneer Tikka With Twist! Try This Unique Recipe For A Treat
The dry paneer tikka recipe is for people who love paneer but don’t want to eat meat. The spicy grilled version is based on the chicken tikka recipe, so it has a lot of flavor from the spices and yogurt.
This recipe for paneer tikka has steps that include preparing a marinade, cooking tawah on a griddle, and finishing the dish in the oven. The recipe comes with photos and a video of the process. It is popular in India as well as other countries in Asia such as Thailand, Sri Lanka, and Cambodia.
Paneer tikka is an Indian party starter dish that is traditionally made from cheese with a tasty gravy. Paneer masala tikka is also popular in India. It is typically served with bread like roti and chapati.
All of the problems can be solved, when you eat paneer tikka!Fabulous Nosh And Recipes
I already shared the Glorious version of Fricassee Paneer and I wanted to share a dry, cost-efficient version in a more economical way, i.e on Tawa. It cannot compare with the wet result of Fricassee Paneer baked in a clay oven or tandoor. But this recipe is for those who want to please their desire for Paneer Tikka by cooking it at home without spending too much money.
I am a paneer fan, so repeating this phrase three times in the article is a little excessive. I also tried using the oven to prepare paneer tikka. As long as the food is not traditionally cooked on a grill or open flame, it can be prepared in an oven without any significant changes to the taste or consistency of the dish.
Ingredients of Paneer Tikka
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder / lal mirch powder
- ½ cup curd/yogurt (thick)
- ½ capsicum (red & green, cubed)
- ½ tsp coriander powder / dhaniya powder
- ½ tsp Kasuri methi / dry fenugreek leaves (crushed)
- ½ onions (petals)
- ¼ tsp cumin powder/jeera powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp turmeric / Haldi
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- ¼ tsp ajwain/carom seeds
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp besan/gram flour (dry roasted)
- 1 tsp ginger – garlic paste
- 5 cubes paneer/cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 3 tsp oil
Read More – The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Spinach Recipes
Steps to make Paneer Tikka
- Take half a cup of thick curd, to make this Indian paneer tikka recipe
- Add in all the spices thus making the dish a flavorful
- Stir till all the spices are combined well with curd.
- Now add ½ diced capsicum (red & green), ½ onion petals, and 5 cubes paneer make this pane, also add 1 tsp of oil.
- Blend gently and let the spices mix in with the paneer.
- Marinate, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Get your hands on some marinated paneer, onions, and capsicum skewers
- Roast Paneer tikka in Oven and Tandoor.
- Spice up your tikka with masala for a taste you will love!
This paneer tikka recipe is well garnished and worth trying.