Quiche recipe for breakfast, lunch or dinner
You can find a lot of quiche recipe with cream cheese in cookbooks and on cooking websites. There are also some great quiche recipe with cream cheese in magazines and online.
If you want to try a quiche recipe with cream cheese, you should look for one that has a lot of flavor. You should also look for a recipe that is easy to follow. There are a lot of quiche recipe with cream cheese that are very easy to follow. However, there are also some quiche recipe with cream cheese that are more difficult to follow.
When you are looking for a quiche recipe with cream cheese, you should also look for a recipe that is easy to follow.Fabulous Nosh and Recipes
Quiche recipe ingredients
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (9 inch) pie dish
Quiche recipe Instruction
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch pie dish.
2. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, cream, milk, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
3. Pour egg mixture into the pie dish.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Read more Delicious Recipe News
The origins of quiche are unknown, but it is thought to have originated in Germany or Italy. The word quiche is French and means cake. The first recorded recipe for quiche was in a French cookbook from the early 1800s.
Quiche is a popular dish in the United States and United Kingdom. It is usually made with eggs, cream, and cheese. It can also be made with other ingredients, such as meat, vegetables, or seafood.
Some benefits of eating quiche include:
- It is a good source of protein and nutrients.
- It is relatively easy and quick to make.
- It can be made ahead of time and reheated.
- It can be made with a variety of ingredients to suit different tastes.
How to serve
In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
In the same skillet, saute onion in bacon grease until softened.
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir in bacon and onion. Pour into the prepared pie dish.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Best time to eat
The best time to eat quiche is for breakfast or brunch. It can also be served for lunch or dinner.