The Simplest Ways to Make the Best of Spinach Artichoke Dip
Spinach Artichoke Dip! This is a very amazing recipe which is deliciously rich with creamy and cheese with the goodness of artichokes and spinach. This dip can be used in many recipes and make them rich in deliciousness. Our version is baked in the oven and is incredibly simple to make. We have made this easy and super cheesy recipe just for you to make your day!
Our recipe is completely different with the store bought spinach artichoke dip and it is melty and tastes ultimately better. It is one of the toop party appetizers and homemade recipe makes it so much better. It is so good and tastes heavenly and share it with your friends at your own risk as it is very delicious and dangerously good and they will never get enough of it.
Read more – Brussel Sprouts Recipe: Try this flavor of this mouthwatering Recipe
If you do not like spinach and want to consume it in some way, this recipe is best suited for you. It gives you the nutrition of artichoke and spinach in the best way. You can serve this dip with garlic breads, tortilla chips, tacos and others.
This Spinach Artichoke dip is just great and pretty easy to make as it is just arranging the ingredients, mixing and heating. This is best when you serve it hot and you can add fresh spinach to it too. The best thing about this dip is that you can easily make ahead of time as it reheats superbly, you can use fresh or frozen veggies as you want, can swap out the cheese portion with what you want or love, and it is a party favorite as everyone loves it.
Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 packet of softened cream cheese (8 ounce)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- ½ cup romano cheese grated
- 1 clove peeled garlic
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ cup frozen chopped spinach
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper according to your taste
Read more – The Simplest Ways to Make the Best of Spinach Artichoke Dip
How to Cook:
- Preheat your oven for 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
- Take a small baking dish and grease it.
- Take a medium bowl, mix all cream cheese, mayo, parmesan cheese, romano cheese, garlic, basil, salt, pepper and stir it gently with artichoke hearts and spinach.
- In your baking dish, transfer all the mixture and top it with the help of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the mixture for around 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until it becomes bubbly and lightly browned.
Some Tips for Spinach Artichoke Recipe:
- You can use a hand mixer to create a smoother, softer dip.
- Place the spinach in a fine mesh strainer, and pour some heated water to warm it.
- You can drain the spinach by either pressing it into a strainer or squeezing it with your hands. Take out as much water as you can.
- You can make the dip for at least 48 hours in advance and it can be easily baked again to heat it before serving. You can store it in the refrigerator.
Read more – Roasted Chana Recipe: Try this Protein rich Snack at Home
Now you know that Spinach Artichoke Dip is a party pleaser and can be used in a variety of ways. It is loved by all the members of the family and the best thing is that you can easily store it for a couple of days. This Dip recipe will make your evening memorable. Leave a review for this loved recipe. We are always looking for feedback from readers. We are grateful for your feedback.