Spinach Dip Recipe: Finally Taste And Nutrition Together
The spinach dip recipe is one of the easiest and quickest to make. It’s guaranteed to be a hit at your next party, and it can be served hot, cold, or in a bread bowl. It is easy to cook and has flavors that make it ultimate for a party for a crowd.
To make this dip, combine cream cheese, garlic, spinach, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, sour cream, and spices. Spread the mixture into a baking dish or skillet and add another layer of cheese. Cook your dip until it’s hot then garnish with parsley before serving. You can also add yogurt if you like for the base.I feel like recipes for spinach dip have a complicated, time-consuming process, so I try to find simpler recipes.
For this recipe, you only need to mix all the ingredients together and coo them in a dish. This will take less time than cutting the french bread. With good quality ingredients, you can make it healthy.
All of that time spent making a recipe for spinach dip is “not a bad thing” but it can be stressful when the goal is a “hands-off approach”.Fabulous Nosh And Recipe
The preheating section in the stove is an ideal place to keep cheese dip warm because if the dip at any time gets too cold, you can just put it in the oven for 5 minutes.
Read More Recipes To Cook
Ingredients of Spinach Dip
- 1 lb. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess liquid
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 oz. (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted
- 1/3 c. sour cream
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan
Methods to make Spinach Dip
- Place the oven to 350°, and in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Next, drain on a paper towel-lined plate and then chop the bacon.
- To make the mixture, in a large bowl, blend together cream cheese, garlic powder, sour cream, mayonnaise, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper before folding in chopped spinach, Parmesan, and bacon. Then add 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Place the dip in a baking dish, and spread the remaining 1/4 cup of mozzarella. Cook until golden and bubbly, 25-30 minutes.
I like using french bread, but you can also use different types of bread or a variety of crackers and pretzels.
Prepared spinach dip can be stored in the refrigerator for up to four days.
The dip may taste better when it comes to room temperature. If the dish is 30 minutes from being consumed, the cook should leave it on the countertop.