The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Spinach Recipes
Spinach Recipe: We picked the most loved spinach recipe to serve which is loaded with healthy ingredients. When you make this recipe according to our steps it will become a perfectly balanced bowl. If you want to go that extra mile it is highly recommended to pick all the ingredients fresh. This not only gives them a better texture it enhances the flavor tenfold.
The homemade aloo spinach recipe is sure to bring everything together.Fabulous nosh and recipes
The delicate and tender spinach green vegetable is an incredible source of nutrition packed with the finest antioxidants and vitamins. It’s very beneficial for people of all ages due to their remarkable health benefits.
Spinach is a great choice with a wide range of fresh fruits and vegetables as you can use it with many choices. The most effective usage of spinach is, you can easily prepare dishes from scratch easily. If you’re looking for ways to spice up your lunch or anything to serve for dinner, we present you the perfect recipe.
Tip for spinach: The most efficient method of cooking spinach is to steam or sauté for a brief time and avoid cooking for a long time. But eating raw or under cooked spinach is not recommended by those suffering from thyroid problems or who are trying to eliminate the intake of oxalic acid.
Aaloo Palak Recipe (Potato-Spinach Recipes)
This recipe is loved by kids and adults of the family. You can make this recipe for the tiffins with paratha or roti. This is a healthy recipe and filled with deliciousness.
- 2 tsp oil
- ¾ tsp cumin seeds
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 pinch asafoetida
- 2 chopped and deseeded green chilies
- 1 chopped medium sized onion
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp red chili powder
- ⅛ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- ¾ tsp kasuri methi
How To Cook:
- Rinse all the spinach with warm water and drain in a colander.
- Peel and cube potatoes.
How to Make Aloo Palak:
- Take a large pan and heat 2 tsp of oil.
- Add cumin seeds to oil and 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic and green chilies. Sprinkle some aesofiteda and fry them.
- Add medium sized chopped onions and fry them until golden.
- Add the potatoes in the pan and fry it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir fry the potatoes and check the tenderness with a fork and cook them by covering the lid until they become mushy.
- Sprinkle turmeric powder, salt, chili powder, kasuri methi and garam masala to the pan. Saute it for at least 2 minutes.
- Add 4 cups of chopped palak and saute it on the medium high flame for 3 minutes until the leaves wilt.
- Turn off the stove when moisture evaporates.
- Sprinkle some lemon juice onto the dish before serving. Serve with the dish with chapati, paratha, rice or roti.
You are welcome, of course, to choose any variety of spinach to make this Special Spinach Recipe. Use the herbs and spices according to your taste and make it more delicious. This recipe can be adapted to any situation, so make it your own, and then taste! Try and tell us about your experience.