Spinach Salad Recipe: Bring your health up with our green recipe
This apple spinach salad recipe has been around for years and never fails to delight due to its simplicity. This recipe is made of baby spinach, sliced honey crisp apples, toasted walnuts, goat cheese or feta cheese, tart dried cranberries, red onion slices, and a quick apple cider vinaigrette dressing.
This apple spinach salad recipes has been around for years and never fails to delight due to its simplicity. This recipe is made of baby spinach, sliced honey crisp apples, toasted walnuts, goat cheese or feta cheese, tart dried cranberries, red onion slices, and a quick apple cider vinaigrette dressing.
This preparation is perfect as a side salad or can also double as an entrée with the added addition of grilled chicken or farro.
Our salads were a hit, and typically we would use spinach with a variety of ingredients like apple pieces, red onion slices, feta cheese, and toasted almonds. We finished them off with a homemade vinaigrette sauce.
Read More – It’s time to make your dinner time special with this Delicious Dinner Idea
If you’re looking to create a light and nutritious spinach salad, here are the ingredients you’ll need plus our recipe. The spinach salad recipe is always on point for easy lunches.
Read More – Do not sleep empty stomach, try these tasty dinner recipes at your home
Having Spinach Salad Isn’t A Meal. It Is A Style To Maintain Your Health.Fabulous Nosh And Recipes
- Spinach: The salad recipe calls for fresh baby spinach. You can make the dish with your favorite salad greens.
- Apple: Pick the variety of apples that you love best, whatever color it is! I typically use sweet Pink Lady and tart Granny Smith apples, however, because they are some of our favorite apples this time of year.
- Red onion: I also like to add in some very thinly sliced red onion, to give the salad a bit of bite. Feel free to briefly clean the sliced onion in cold water prior to adding it to the salad, if you’d like to mellow out its flavor a little.
- Walnuts: I usually make this salad with toasted walnuts or pecans. However, any type of nut could make for a good addition if you prefer them in the salad. Preferably toast them or dry-roast them beforehand to bring out their best flavor.
- Dried cranberries: They add color and a bit of sweetness for a great, last-minute garnish.
- Goat cheese: With tangy goat cheese, feel free to substitute with a crumbled feta, gorgonzola, or a shredded sharp cheddar if you want.
- Apple Cider Vinaigrette: This dressing recipe is easy to make with Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, and soy sauce. I recommend making a large batch so you can have some for later!
Read More – The Only Veg Biryani Recipe Resources You Will Ever Need
Instructions To Cook Spinach Salad Recipe:
- Combine all of the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Serve immediately, and decorate with the remaining goat cheese.
- Combine diced spinach, diced apples, crumbled goat cheese, and chopped red onion in a bowl. Add vinaigrette to the salad, and toss to combine.
Enjoy your spinach salad recipes!
Read More – Perfect Easy Dinner Recipe: With Experience In Every Bite