How To Make Famous Spinach Salad Home With Easy Ingredients
Spinach salad is a great method of consuming the benefits of a deep green veggie. Rich in vitamin C and K folate, potassium, as well as fiber, it is extremely rich in three carotenoids: beta-carotene Zeaxanthin and lutein. All these important nutrients are beneficial to eye health. You can prepare these spinach salads easily at your home with minimal ingredients.
Spinach salads are a simple, light meal for many. Sometimes, it’s difficult to decide what to put in it or what dressing to use. We have arranged these recipes for you all which clears all the confusion of you.
Read more – Best Healthy Snack Recipes – Quick And Easy To Make
Make these salads with these easy-peasy recipes and start your day healthy.Fabulous Nosh and Recipes
Apple Spinach Salad
This salad is very easy to make and includes only fresh ingredients. You can add any flavor according to your taste.
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 5 ounces of baby spinach fresh
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 small peeled and minced garlic clove
- 2 thinly sliced small apples
- ½ thinly sliced small red onion
- ½ cup toasted chopped walnuts
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- 3 ounces goat cheese crumbled
- Salt and pepper as per your taste
Read more – The Best Way to Make Greek Spinach Pie Spanakopita Recipe
How To Prepare:
- Take a bowl and add olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt and pepper and whisk vigorously. It is called Apple Vinaigrette.
- Take another large bowl, add spinach, apples, onions, walnuts, cranberries, and goat cheese. Drizzle the olive oil mixture over it and toss the salad to combine.
- Immediately serve the salad and garnish it with remaining goat cheese.
Egg Lemon Spinach Salad
This spinach salad recipe is very light and very good for breakfast, however, is prepared with fresh herbs and boiled eggs.
Read more – Best Roasted Chickpeas Recipe: Try out this crunchy oven roasted recipe
- 2 large hard boiled eggs
- Handful of green herbs like parsley, basil, chives
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- ¼ tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 5 cups fresh baby spinach
How to Prepare
- Take a large saucepan, add water and place eggs in it and bring to a boil with high heat and then simmer the heat.
- Cook for 6 to 8 minutes on simmer heat.
- Remove the pan from heat and leave it for 5 minutes in the hot water.
- Drain all the water and place ice to cool the eggs. Peel the cover.
- Chop hard boiled eggs and green herbs and mix all together in a bowl and season with pepper and salt.
Read more – Brussel Sprouts Recipe: Try this flavor of this mouthwatering Recipe
- Take a small bowl, add lemon zest and salt together.
- All mustard in lemon juice and whisk it.
- Whisk slowly with olive oil and add additional salt, pepper, and lemon juice according to your taste.
- Pour the dressing on the spinach and lightly toss the salad.
- Place the salad on a serving platter and sprinkle egg and herb mixture on the top.
These salads are very healthy and you can have them anytime of the day. Make them salads with the available stuff at your home as you can customize these spinach salads with your favorite add-ins! Share your experience with us.