Topped with buttercream, these sugar cookie recipe are perfect for every moment
Looking for a delicious and easy sugar cookie recipe? Look no further! This recipe for basic sugar cookie is a great starting point for anyone who wants to try their hand at decorating cookie.
The dough comes together quickly and can be easily rolled out, so you can spend more time decorating and less time in the kitchen.
A sugar cookie is a type of cookie that is commonly made from flour, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and baking powder.Fabulous Nosh and Recipes
Sugar cookie can be formed into different shapes such as circles, triangles, and even letters, and they are often decorated with icing, sprinkles, or other toppings.
In addition to being delicious, Sugar Cookie can have some benefits. Here are a few:
- Sugar cookie can help to satisfy a sweet tooth.
- Sugar cookie can be a source of carbohydrates, which can provide energy.
- Sugar cookie can be a good option for people who are avoiding gluten, as many recipes are gluten-free.
- Sugar cookie can be a fun activity to make with kids.
There are many different sugar cookie recipes out there, but here is a basic recipe to get you started:
Sugar Cookie Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Sugar Cookie Recipe Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until everything is well combined.
- Place spoonfuls of dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookie are lightly golden brown and set.
- Allow the cookie to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Decorate as desired.
How to Serve Sugar Cookie
Sugar cookie can be enjoyed as is, or they can be decorated with icing, sprinkles, or other toppings. If you want to decorate your sugar cookie, here are a few tips:
- Use a piping bag or a zip-top bag with the corner snipped off to pipe icing or other decorations onto the cookie.
- Use a small paintbrush to apply decorations like edible glitter or food colouring.
- Get creative with your toppings! Sprinkles, nonpareils, chopped nuts, and chocolate chips are all great options.
Related Recipe News:
- Pie crust recipe for a sweet desert
- Cinnamon roll recipe for your Good Mornings
- How To Make The Perfect Taco Soup Recipe In 10 Minutes
- How To Cook The Perfect Hummus Recipe With This Easy Trick
- Chicken Soup Recipe That Will Heal Your Soul
Best time to Eat Sugar Cookie
There’s no wrong time to enjoy a sugar cookie, but they are especially delicious around the holidays.
Christmas sugar cookie are often decorated with red and green icing or sprinkles, and Easter sugar cookie can be decorated with pastel colors.
Whatever the occasion, sugar cookie are a sweet treat that is sure to please.
How to Store Sugar Cookie?
Sugar cookie can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Follow us for more Recipe News. Share Sugar Cookie Recipe with your friends and family.