Do not sleep empty stomach, try these tasty dinner recipes at your home
Tasty dinner recipes, It is possible that you have heard the phrase from your elders or friends “Breakfast is an important food of the entire day”. However, dinner is just as crucial. No matter how much food you consume throughout the day, it is important to not skip meals. That is why we are presenting you with one of the best tasty dinner recipes for you which can be easily made with few ingredients like paneer and some herbs.
This recipe will be loved by everyone. Make this meal for your family or friends. Good dinner will light up your mood and give you a peaceful night’s sleep. You should have a proper dinner at the proper time. Try our today’s dinner recipe – paneer butter masala.
Paneer Butter Masala – Best Indian Dinner Recipe
It is a very creamy and wonderfully delicious Indian curry which will be ready with only minimal effort. It is made of paneer, butter and some Indian spices.
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 green cardamoms
- 1 cup cubed onions
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped tomatoes
- 12 cashew nuts
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 small bay leaf
- ½ inch cinnamon piece
- 3 cloves
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp butter
- 1 ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- 250 gms paneer
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
- 2 tsp cream
- 2 tsp coriander leaves
How to cook
- Take a pan, pour oil and add 2 green cardamoms. Add 1 cup cubed onions and stir fry it until they become transparent.
- Add tomatoes and ¾ tsp salt and saute it for 3 minutes.
- Cook it until onion and tomatoes become soft and mushy.
- Now, add garam masala, coriander powder, cashew nuts, red chili powder and sugar.
- Cook them until the spices become aromatic and this procedure will take 2 to 4 minutes.
- Turn the burner down and cool all the stuff.
- Take a blender and add 1 cup water and make a smoothie puree and filter it through a strainer to another bowl and keep it aside.
- Now add 1 ½ tsp of butter in the pan and add bay leaf, cloves and cinnamon. On low flame, saute ginger garlic paste for 1 minute.
- Pour all the blended onion and tomato puree and some red chili powder.
- Pour some water and mix all very well and cover it to cook on a medium heat for thickness.
- Lower the flame now and add paneer to it.
- Take kasuri methi and crush it well with the help of your palms and sprinkle it on the curry.
- Mix the curry on a very low heat and add 2 tsp of cream and stir it.
- Your paneer butter masala is ready to serve and garnish cream over curry with some chopped coriander leaves.
- You can have paneer butter masala with butter naan or jeera rice.
As you know now, dinner is just as vital as the other meals in the course of your day. Cook this dinner recipe to make your evening special. Give us the review for our recipe. We would love to hear from our readers. Thank you!