Vegetable Recipes: Try This Veggie Recipes to Lift Up Your Mood
Vegetable Recipes, Love eating veggies then you will love these vegetable recipes we have arranged for you. You can make different styles of recipes with these veggies with the goodness of unlimited nutrition.
Simple Vegetable Recipes are essential to prepare when you cook to feed your entire family. The following Simple Recipes with Vegetables are among our top meals, both as side dishes and main dishes. Vegetable recipes are delicious and simple! You can add them with many variations of food or serve hot with rotis, paranthas, rice or naans.
Eat vegetables become stable and healthy.Fabulous Nosh and Recipes
Bhindi Masala Recipe
- 3 tsp oil
- 250 gms lady finger
- ⅓ cup medium sized finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp fennel powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp amchur powder
- ½ tsp kasuri methi
- 2 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- Salt as per your taste
How To Cook:
- Rinse the lady finger with water well and clean them with a cotton towel.
- Drying them and making sure there is no moisture there.
- Chop the lady finger with 1 to 1.5 inches.
- Chop onions and tomatoes and keep them aside.
- Take a frying pan and add 2 tsp oil and heat it.
- Add chopped bindi in the pan and saute them until completely cooked. Stir it well.
- After they are completely cooked, keep the sauted lady finger aside.
- Take the same pan and add oil to it.
- Add chopped onions and stir them until translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute it for 1 minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes and stir them until soft and mushy.
- Add all the dry spice powder in the tomatoes one by one and mix them well and saute it for a few seconds.
- Add sauteed lady finger and crushed kasuri methi with salt to the curry.
- Cook them around for 2 minutes and stir them well.
- Switch off the flame and chopped coriander leaves and mix them well.
- Serve hot bhindi masala with chapati, roti and parathas. It is one of the best North Indian Recipes.
Read more fabulous recipe
Methi Aloo – Vegetable Recipe
- ½ kg finely chopped fenugreek leaves
- 250 gms potatoes and cut in small pieces
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 3-4 whole red chilis
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- ½ cup mustard oil
- Salt according to taste
How To Cook:
- Take a frying pan and heat the oil and put potatoes in the pan.
- Stir fry potatoes for a few minutes on medium heat until potatoes are half cooked.
- Collect all the potatoes in a bowl and set aside.
- Increase the heat of the pan and add fenugreek seeds and red chilis to it.
- Stir them for some seconds and add chopped fenugreek leaves to the pan.
- Stir fry the leaves and add half cooked potatoes to it with salt, chili powder and coriander powder.
- Cook it for some time until the potatoes become soft and leaves are done. Serve hot with rotis, parantahas, as this vegetable recipe is best in taste.
There’s a wide selection of vegetables in the market in the summer time available. It is possible to explore different ways of cooking with different vegetables and never be bored. Try our recipes and enjoy your vegetable meals to make yourself healthy.