Make Your Breakfast Better with This Simple Vegetable Samosa Recipe
There’s no reason to go out to eat great Samosas which are made from vegetables that are easy to prepare at home. Vegetable Samosa Recipe are made by using the dough which you can easily make at home from scratch. They are very delicious.
Samosa is a cooked or baked food everyday item with the addition of a savory filling, including spiced potatoes, vegetables, onions, and other fillings. This recipe is deep-fried to get a golden brown hue, then fried in oil.
The Mixed Vegetable Samosa recipe includes maida or wheat flour shell that is filled with vegetable filling, and a mix of cooked boiled potato onion, green peas, onions along with spices, and green chili.
Everyone loves the vegetable samosa but when it comes to deep frying everyone thinks twice before eating.Fabulous Nosh and Recipes
The good thing about cooking at home is that you can easily give the recipe a twist which you want. This Vegetable Samosa Recipe is based on baking not deep frying. It makes this delicious recipe a healthy twist.
Simple Vegetable Samosa Ingredients
- 3 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tsp semolina
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp refined oil
For Samosa Filling
- 4 Medium sized boiled mashed potatoes
- ½ cup peas (boiled)
- ½ cup onion (finely chopped)
- 4 tsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp basil (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp refined oil
- 1 pinch garam masala powder
Procedure To Make Dough
- Use a large bowl to use 2 cups of all-purpose flour to make dough. Wheat flour can be used in lieu of all purpose flour.
- Then add the semolina and salt. Mix well.
- Add ½ tsp of oil. Then mix the all-purpose flour thoroughly before mixing water. Do not hesitate to add some oil since this is crucial in making the samosas scrumptious.
- Mix it thoroughly and make sure the dough begins to take shape. Add 1/4 cup of water to it and then begin to knead the dough.
- Knead a firm dough, by adding water as needed. The dough should be covered with oil and set it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Procedure To Make Vegetable Samosa
- To make these delicious vegetable samosas use a pan on medium heat and add one tablespoon of oil. In the non-stick pan you can add the garlic paste and onions, and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Include all the vegetables and the spices that are needed to make the filling, into the pan. Stir and cook for about 2-4 minutes. The filling of your samosas is now ready. Put it to rest for a few minutes to come it at room temperature.
- Then, you can roll small chapatis from it and place them in your hand comfortably. Be sure that the smaller chapattis aren’t too soft or hard.
- Then, take 2 tsp of freshly prepared filling and place it in the chapattis. Cover the chapatis from the outside. Repeat the process with the remainder of the dough, and then use the entire mixture.
- After baking, cook the samosas at 300 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Healthy samosas are now ready to serve with tomato ketchup and green chutney. Ketchup.