From Protein-packed to Vegetarian-friendly Meal Prep Ideas
Vegetarian-friendly Meal Prep Ideas, These protein packed meals and vegetarian friendly meal prep ideas are ideal for this summer and you can make it with the help of minimal cooking. These require very less chopping and preparation. Check our best meal ideas for summer.
These recipes are very easy and make your dinner or lunch delicious.Fabulous Nosh and Recipes
Easy Taco Salad Meal Prep Idea – best Vegetarian-friendly Meal Prep Ideas
This top ground taco recipe for beef takes the finest flavors of textures, colors, and flavors of a delicious taco of beef and gives the dish a healthy twist. One of the most appealing aspects in this dish is that it allows you to replace a myriad of ingredients according to what you have available or the things you enjoy.
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb. ground sirloin beef
- 1 oz. package taco seasoning
- 1 head chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 15 oz can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 diced avocado
- ½ cup sliced red onions
- 3 halved limes
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- Sour cream and tortilla chips to serving
How to Prepare:
- Take a large pan and put it on medium heat and add some oil. Add meat and cook it for around 7 minutes and break it up into small pieces with the help of a wooden spoon.
- Add ⅔ cup of water to the mixture of taco seasoning. Stir well to combine.
- Add some black beans and stir the mixture gently to combine easily.
- Cook it until the beans become warm for about 3 minutes at least.
- Take lettuce to another bowl and top it with grated cheese, meat mixture, and avocado. Tomatoes, cilantro, and red onion.
- Squeeze the lime into half and pour it over the salad and dollop it with sour cream. Add some fresh jalapenos slices if you like as it is optional. Serve your salad with tortilla chips.
Read more delicious Recipe
Sambhar Recipe: Quick Way To Make Restaurant Style Sambhar at Home
Try this One of the best Dinner Ideas Healthy and Delicious
Dosa Recipe: Crispy South Indian Dosa at Home
Vegetable Recipes: Try This Veggie Recipes to Lift Up Your Mood
Linguine with cherry tomato sauce – meal prep ideas
- 1 pound linguine
- 4 ounces diced pancetta
- 3 cloves of thinly sliced garlic
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 pints multicolored cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup loosely chopped basil leaves
How to Prepare:
- Take a large pot and pour water into it and mix some salt and heat it till boil.
- Cook pasta in it according to the given directions on the package. Reserve ½ cup of pasta water for meal preparation. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Heat this pot with medium heat. Add pancetta and cook it for a while until fat has rendered with stirring occasionally. Pancetta becomes crispy after 8 to 9 minutes.
- Add some oil and garlic to the pot and cook the same on medium heat with stirring occasionally until it becomes soft and fragrant. Cook it for 1 minute.
- Add some tomatoes and salt and cook it for 4 minutes until tomato skin softens. Reduce the heat and with the wooden spoon, lightly break and mash the third part of tomatoes to release the juices.
- Add some tomato mixture, cheese and pasta water which you have reserved to the pot of pasta. Cook while stirring constantly for about 1 to 2 minutes on medium heat until sauce clings to noodles. If needed, add some more pasta water. Remove the pot from the heat.
- Add some basil leaves and stir well. Serve with more basil leaves and some cheese over it.
Pancetta is a crispy bite of pasta and with tomato sauce it becomes great. Use our recipes and make your meals special for summer dinners. These meal prep ideas are very popular and you can make it easily with a little help. Tell us about your experiences with these recipes.